CLWKS CHROMA Roll Out The Barrel,RN "Cooper" The Great Dane

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One Proud Momma!

I am so proud of my grown baby as he finished his advanced obedience class tonight. For this class we have taken him to a public place each week and practiced his manners and obedience. We visited a park, the Dairy Queen, Hardware store, Ice cream parlor, outdoor music venue, and tonight for his finale we ate at a wonderful little fish cafe called the Seasalt at Minnehaha Falls. He did awesome from having good manners while waiting in line to not touching the counter while ordering, to down staying for the whole hour while we sat and ate and drank a few beers. And not to mention that the food was awesome! So what do we do next as far as obedience? I need to sign him up for his CGC which I know he will pass with flying colors, and we want to do his Therapy Dog. I think we may take a class for Rally obedience to try it out.

1 comment:

The PR Gang said...

Congratulations Cooper!! Terrific job. I'm sure you'll fly through your CGC. Rally is really fun too and with your obedience skills, you'll surely be successful.